Kombu seaweed (Laminaria)
GUARANTEE: ECO BIO
Warning: Last items in stock!
Royal Kombu seaweed for Algamar is a large, Brown alga, lives in deep water and can measure up to 2 m.
- Debugger acts as natural thanks to algenic acid content. It strengthens the intestines, being used as a remedy for colitis.
- Rate low blood sugar.
- For its wealth of iodine has been used for centuries in China for the treatment of gout.
- The kombu seaweed contains amino acids that act as a mild stimulant to the mucous membranes and lymphatic system.
- It is beneficial for hypertension.
- It facilitates the absorption of nutrients in the body.
- Helps restore the body's normal weight obesity as both underweight.
- It is recommended to circulatory problems.
Size: 100 g = accompaniment for 10 servings.
Preparation of the seaweed Kombu Royal of Algamar:br bake previously 5 minutes at 200 ° C without soak, or go through the hot skillet. Soups, stews, vegetables, onion tortillas...
Either 20 minutes in pressure cooker.
Water or boiling 1 hour, with legumes (lentils, chickpeas, etc...)
Wild Atlantic seaweed. He lives in deep water and can measure up to 2 m. Fleshy consistency, is very rich in minerals, essential amino acids and fiber.
Composition average per 100 g:
proteins: 29%, FAT: 0.3%, carbohydrates: 43.1%, fiber: 30%, potassium: 2030 mg, calcium: 330 mg, magnesium: 370 mg, phosphorus: 165 mg, iron: 23 mg, iodine: 17.3 mg, vitamin A: 3.6 mg, Vit B 12: 2.9 mg, Vit c 4.2 mg.
El seaweed Kombu Royal Algamar especially rich in fleshy consistency alginic acid, is used in cooking to add flavor or as one vegetable. Its glutamic acid softens the vegetables.
El seaweed Kombu Algamar Real a satiating effect and is rich in minerals, especially calcium and magnesium.