Wakame seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida)
GUARANTEE: ECO BIO
Warning: Last items in stock!
Wakame Seaweed Algamar 100 g.
Algamar Wakame seaweed is like a giant oak leaf, grows on the coasts of Galicia and can measure 1.5 m.
Algamar Wakame seaweed is rich in calcium, iodine, protein and fiber, is one of the most suitable for eating raw in salads, and for beginners in the kitchen with algae for its versatility: in soups, rice, other vegetables, as oven, simply boiled in pie fillings, etc..
- Regenerates the quality of the blood.
- It has detoxifying properties.
- The wakame seaweed diets recommended in hypertensive patients.
- It stimulates the production of hormones.
- Suitable for postpartum recovery.
- The wakame seaweed helps to improve the secretions of the kidneys and liver.
- Consuming small amounts of seaweed wakame prevents constipation.
- Provides antioxidant and prevents oxidation and fermentation of
- It can lower blood pressure.
- Raw: add to salads (chop and soak 15 minutes)
- Cooked: Boil 20 minutes with soup, vegetables, potatoes, rice, oats, millet, polenta, semolina, etc. Also sauteed with onions for pasta, pies, pizzas, quiches, etc.
- Steamed: Delicious as an accompaniment to vegetables.
Alga wild Atlantic deep water and fine taste. Rich in highly digestible proteins, minerals (calcium exceptional contribution), magnesium, phosphorus, iodine and fiber.
100 g = accompaniment to 10 servings
Mean composition for 100% of Wakame Seaweed Algamar
Protein: 22.7% Fat: 1.5% Carbohydrates: 46.8% Fiber: 35.3%, Potassium: 6810 mg, Calcium: 1380 mg, Magnesium: 680 mg Phosphorus: 235 mg, iron: 20 mg, Iodine: 22.6 mg Vitamin A: 0.04 mg, Vitamin B 12: 0.36 mg, Vitamin C: 5.29 mg