Algae Dulse (Palmaria palmata)
GUARANTEE: ECO BIO
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Dulse Seaweed (Sweet) in Leaves of Algamar is the most famous of the North Atlantic and chewed says the Celtic warriors and Vikings in their travels.
The Dulse Seaweed (Sweet) in Leaves of Algamar is red, is the most iron-rich algae therefore recommended in cases of anemia. It has a high content of magnesium, potassium, iodine and phosphorus.
It is the second richest in protein, after the nori. Just keep it soak a few minutes to add to salads. It goes well with cooked cereals.
Algae in our diet we provide fiber, one of the main building blocks to treat constipation and to prevent degenerative diseases of the intestines. With seaweed salad you can enjoy a range of new flavors.
Raw: add to salad (cut in pieces and soak 2 min)
Cooked: for soups and fast, just blanch or add at the end. Vegetables, porridge, noodles, couscous, tortillas, polenta, millet, quinoa.
100 g = support for 10 servings.
Mean composition by 100%
Protein: 18%, Fat: 2% Carbohydrates: 56%, Fiber: 2.5%, Potassium: 7310 mg, Calcium: 560 mg, Magnesium: 610 mg Phosphorus: 235 mg,
Iron: 50 mg Iodine: 55 mg, Vitamin A: 1.59 mg, Vitamin B 12: 0.9 mg, Vitamin C: 34.5 mg
Already known to the ancient Celts, to prevent scurvy in sailors for its richness in vitamin C. Also known for its protein, and exceptional in potassium. Reddish, showy and gives color to salads and fast, even without prior soaking. It is one of the most suitable for the algae taste raw or in soups, for its delicate flavor and aroma.
- The dulse is the highest iron content so it is highly recommended to take in case of anemia and weakness.
- It is ideal in the fight against stress because they are high in potassium and magnesium.
- The dulse is very rich in provitamin A, so it is recommended to strengthen the vision and regenerate mucous membranes.
- If we eat more raw take advantage of vitamin A and C.
- It acts as an antiseptic, to cleaning up parasites and intestinal flora.
- The dulse is an excellent source of iodine that the body needs for treatment and prevention of thyroid.
- Dulse algae has also been used to help prevent tumors in the breast, uterus or ovaries.
- It is very rich in protein and phosphorus.