READ ATTENTIVELY THESE CONDITIONS
The present General Conditions will regulate definitely the relations arisen between Naturjoying, C/ Juan de Juanes, Nº14, bajo, 03802 Alcoy/Alicante,Spain, and with CIF B 21684158 (from now on, "Naturjoying") and the third ones (from now on, "Users") that are discharged like users and/or acquire products across the on-line shop of the official web site of Naturjoying S. L.(http://naturjoying.com/tienda/gb/ , from now on the "Shop").
1. SERVICE OF ATTENTION TO THE CLIENT
1. 1 For any incidence, claim or exercise of its rights, the User will be able to send an e-mail to the adress: at_cliente@naturjoying. com
http://naturjoying.com/tienda/gb/ there is reserved the right to carry out without previous notice the modifications that he considers to be opportune in its portal, being able to change, suppress or to add so much the contents and services that should lend across the same one as the form in which these turn out to be presented or located in its portal.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The access and/or use of this portal of Naturjoying attributes the USER 'S condition, which accepts, from the above mentioned access and/or use, the General here reflected Conditions of Use. The said Conditions will be of application independently of the General Conditions of Hiring that in its case they result from forced fulfillment.
3. 1 The User binds, with general character, to use the Shop, to acquire the Products and to each of the services use of the Shop of diligent form, in accordance with the law, the morality,the public order and the ready thing under these circumstances Personal details, and it will have to abstain from using them also in any form that could prevent, damage or spoil the normal functioning and enjoyment of the Shop on the part of the Users or that could injure or hurt to the goods and rights of Naturjoying, its providers, Users or in general of any third one.
4. PRODUCTS AND PRICES
4. 1 Naturjoying reserves the right to decide, in every moment, the Products that should offer themselves the Users across the Shop. In particular, Naturjoying will be able in any moment to add new Products to the offered ones or included in the Shop, understanding itself that unless one arranges another thing, such new Products will be ruled bythe arranged in the present General Conditions. Also, Naturjoying reserves the right to stop being big enough or facilitating the access and use in any moment and without previous notice to any of the different classes of Products that seek employment in the Shop.
4. 2 The Products included in the Shop will correspond of the form as trustworthy as possible that allows the visualization technology in web the Products really offered. The characteristics of the Products and its prices appear in the Shop. The price sindicated in the Shop are in Euros and they do not include the VAT, except indication in opposite.
5. PROCEDURE AND FORM OF PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS
5. 1 In the maximum space of twenty-four (24) hours, Naturjoying will send ane-mail to the User, confirming to him the buy. The above mentioned e-mail will assign a code of reference of the buy, and will detail the characteristics of the Product, its price, the postage and packing and the information of the different options to carry the payment of the Products out to Naturjoying.
5. 2 The User who acquires a product across the Shop will have to carry the payment out by means of the systems of payment specially detailed in the Shop.
5. 3 Naturjoying it will file the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized, sending a copy to the User as soon as the buy was done. The contract will be realized in the Spanish language.
5. 4 The assertion of the order sent by Naturjoying does not take validity as an invoice, alone like buy voucher.Naturjoying will send along with the Product the invoice of buy corresponding to the same one.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6 .1 The user has a right of withdrawal for which he may contact Naturjoying. via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com and waive the purchase within a period not exceeding seven (15) days from receipt of the Product. The Product should be sent together with a copy of the delivery note or invoice, running by Naturjoying the direct cost of returning the item. Such refund shall be made in accordance with the instructions Naturjoying to the User in reply to his notification of the exercise of withdrawal. The User must return the Product within the maximum term of seven (15) days Naturjoying showing how they return.
6 .2 The waiver involves the refund of the amount paid. For this, the customer must state the number and holder of the credit card to which Naturjoying should make the refund on the return sheet. The term for this refund shall be as prescribed in the Act.
7. SERVICE DELIVERY
7 .1 The geographical area of sales through the Store is exclusively for the territory of the European Union, so that the delivery service is only for the territory. Products purchased through the store to the delivery address will be sent to the User indicates once verified the payment, the maximum delivery period of thirty (30) days set by default in the Act.
7 .2 Naturjoying delivery service is performed in collaboration with various prestigious logistics operators. Orders will not be PO boxes, hotels or other non-permanent addresses.
7 .3 The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the Products. At the time of purchase of the Product, the user will be informed of the exact cost of shipping.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8 .1 The User acknowledges that all elements of the Store and of each of the products, information and materials contained therein, trademarks, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, and computer programs used in connection with them are protected by intellectual and industrial property Naturjoying own or third parties, and that the General Conditions do not confer such rights on intellectual any other rights than those specifically covered property in the same.
8 .2 Unless previously authorized by Naturjoying or possibly by other owners of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, alter, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available or allow public access through any form of public communication of any of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information that you access through the use of the shop only for their own needs, agreeing not to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
8 .3 The User must not evade or manipulate any technical devices established by Naturjoying or third parties in the Store.
9. DATA PROTECTION
9 .1 In compliance with Law 15/99 Data Protection Act, we inform you that your personal data and other information provided by the registration form, as well as from transactions, will be included and kept in a file for processing, property of Naturjoying, while not requested cancellation. Treatment was allocated to the development and execution of the sale, personalized care products and services you purchase and the improvement thereof as well as the promotion of proprietary products and services and other companies linked to Naturjoying. http://naturjoying.com/shop/gb/ treat this data with the utmost confidentiality being the sole and exclusive recipient thereof, and not making assignments or communications to third parties outside of those specified by current regulations. The user expressly authorizes http://naturjoying.com/tienda/es/ remission, including through electronic means, by http://naturjoying.com/tienda/es/ and these institutions, communications commercial and promotional offers and contests. □ yes, I agree.
9 .2 The User may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation by contacting Naturjoying, Calle Juan de Juanes No. 14 under, 03802 Alcoy / Alicante, Spain or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or substitute identity document.
9 .3. The answers marked with * in the registration form are mandatory. Its not answer prevent you from making the purchase of selected products.
10 .2 If the user does not want to install on your hard drive a cookie, you must configure your Internet browser software to not receive them. Similarly, the User may freely destroy cookies. If the user decides to disable cookies, quality and speed of service can reduce and even lose access to some of the services offered in the shop.
11.1 Naturjoying facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user to register as such on the website. These passwords used for access to services provided through the Web Site. The user must maintain under his sole responsibility passwords in strict and absolute confidentiality, assuming, por1
therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password telematic services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User agrees to notify Naturjoying immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and access by unauthorized parties to it.
12.1 In the event that http://naturjoying.com/shop/gb/ links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Natujoying not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case. Naturjoying not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
13. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution that may arise regarding the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of this contract shall be submitted to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of the town of Alcoy, renouncing the jurisdiction that may correspond User, provided that the applicable law allows.
15. RIGHTS PROTECTED
The content of the website, graphic design and image are owned by Naturjoying and therefore distribution, reproduction, copying, use or marketing is prohibited, even quoting the sources, without the express consent of Naturjoying and may be violated if behavior contrary to the provisions above, the Laws of Intellectual Property and Trademarks, publicity rights and other regulations.
16. USE OF THE WEB AND LIABILITY
Naturjoying not responsible for :
16.1 The misuse of the contents of its website , corresponding solely the responsibility of the person accessing or using them .
16.2 Omissions , inaccuracies or errors which may occur at some point in the data and documents contained in the website or the consequences that may arise from its use.
16.3 The information is not provided by http://naturjoying.com/tienda/gb/ , even if it was obtained through links (links) incorporated into these pages . The purpose of the links is to inform about the existence of other sources of information on the subject.
16.4 The exchange of information between users through the Internet , and hardware technical problems occur during the connection.