Ingredients: Rolled oats, whole wheat, sesame, vegetable oil, molasses, and salt Atlantic wakame. Without yeasts.
Integral and energizing, with Sesame and Wakame Seaweed.
GUARANTEE: ECO BIO
Warning: Last items in stock!
Algamar Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), is like a giant oak leaf, grows on the coasts of Galicia and can measure 1.5 m. Wakame seaweed is thin and fibrous has a deep green color and has been used since very old in Asian cuisines, particularly Japanese.
- Regenerates the quality of the blood.
- It has detoxifying properties.
- The wakame seaweed diets recommended in hypertensive patients.
- It stimulates the production of hormones.
- Suitable for postpartum recovery.
- The wakame seaweed helps to improve the secretions of the kidneys and liver.
- Consuming small amounts of seaweed wakame prevents constipation.
- Provides antioxidant and prevents oxidation and fermentation of food.
- It can lower blood pressure.