Ingredients: Pasteurized goat. Maturity 30 to 45 days. Semi-hard cheese. Moldy rind. Creamy texture and surround the palate. Sweet and slightly salty flavor with hints of fruit
Warning: Last items in stock!
MILK: Pasteurized Goat production.
WEIGHT: From 450 g. to 500 g. HEALING: 30-45 days.
PAIRINGS: Cava, Champagne. Fruity white wine
PASTA: Matt White, and moldy crust.
TEXTURE, SMELL AND TASTE: Some elastic, with eyes, creamy, enveloping the palate, with smell of low to medium intensity, and aroma of wine and mushrooms, slightly sweet and slightly salty taste, with hints of nuts (walnuts) .
Catí cheeses produced organic cheeses of the highest quality throughout the process from its origin to its taste.
Quality is an essential goal for us and is part of the development of organic farming
- in the purity of its ingredients
- respect the environment, natural resources and soil fertility
- in the way of producing chemical synthesis without additives
- in the strict controls that have to overcome to be recognized as green
- with distinctive credited as originating from organic farming.