Ingredients: Ume Plum, shisho leaves and sea salt from organic farming.
Warning: Last items in stock!
"Ume" means plum and "boshi" dry. Therefore, the umeboshi plum is a fermented unripe for almost two years. Some brands, for flavor and color of preserved leaves of shiso, an aromatic herb of the mint, unique to Japan. Fermentation with shiso leaves salt and increases its content in citric acid, which is used by the body to decompose lactic acid generated or stiffness-fatigue, carbon dioxide and water.
In Macrobiotics, the Umeboshi is considered a medical food and essential in the kitchen. Neutralize the excess acidity of meat, salt, eggs (food yan), while neutralizing its salty taste our excesses of refined sugar, juices (yin foods) etc ... Therefore stimulates the bowel, liver and gallbladder alkalinizing our blood and increasing our defenses.
It is very salty and acidic, therefore, at first taking it, it is best to wash it with cold water and take a tip of the plum in the mouth leaving it until it comes apart. The macrobiotic take various forms: fasting if they are sick or have exceeded extreme foods (animal protein, fruits, etc.) before meals to stimulate digestion, mixed with rice or vegetables or accompanying the protein animal to develop dressings with olive oil and tamari (soy sauce), or mixed with kuzu processes flu and intestinal disorders. You can eat small amounts frequently, such as treatment with tea or alone, or cooked cereals or vegetables. But it can be abused. The best way to consume it is the whole plum, if the taste is too strong can be washed with cold water to remove salt. The puree is useful for preparing sauces and cooking. The tablet is convenient for modern life and we can take more than a pinch. It is very important to remember that only take in small amounts in some concentrated because a huge amount of properties:
- Keeping our blood alkaline pH balanced (7.35 pH).
- Important minerals like iron, calcium and magnesium help the body absorption. Its citric acid causes the small intestine to absorb these minerals properly.
- Essential for bowel imbalances diarrhea and constipation. Accelerates peristalsis of the intestines. The acid is in its skin has a mild laxative effect. Combined with kudzu is the perfect remedy. Relieves heartburn. Eliminate bad breath by its anti-putrificante.
- Metabolizes excess sugar. It helps dissolve cholesterol.
- Useful in food poisoning and excess alcohol. It has an antiseptic effect. In the case of hangover, umeboshi soak for 5 minutes in warm water, then drink the liquid and eat the plums, good bone sucking.
- As algae, eliminates radioactivity. Help and stimulates the liver to cleanse our body of toxins and chemicals.
- Useful for motion sickness and nausea of pregnant women since the latter tend to have the blood more acidic and the alcalinizará umeboshi eliminating them. Take one half at each meal.
- Helps prevent stress, fatigue and aging. As tamari, Japanese soy sauce without wheat, has an antioxidant effect in the blood.
- To activate metabolism, for headache, for fatigue, tea is recommended ume-so-Bancha, a three-year tea with a teaspoon of soy sauce (shoyu but I tend to not take tamari wheat) five drops of ginger juice and half umeboshi plum. Mix well and takes warm. Umeboshi energizes the cells of the kidney and liver to do its detoxification function efficiently and without excessive effort.
With all these properties we can realize super will also be excellent in case of colds, cough, common infections, to calm the nervous system and activate the digestive system.