Ingredients: Brown rye flour (45.75%), Spelt flour, sea salt, gluten, yeast dry biological, Brown cane sugar and vitamin C, from organic farming.
Easy to prepare!, Just add water. With built-in biological yeast. Recipe for making bread by hand or machine.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nutritional analysis per 100 g.: Energy: 212 kcal/866 kj., Protein: 7.60 g., Carbonhydrates: 34.40 g., Fats: 1.28 g., Dietary Fiber: 10.70 g.
With the mixture of flour to make bread Spelt Biogra, you can have every day at home authentic bread with the flavor of earlier and ensuring that their bread contains no synthetic chemical additives. Because of its easy preparation you can enjoy the art of transforming a tasty meal in BREAD.
To make a loaf of 850 g.
Processing with breadmaker:
Use a machine program lasts approximately 3 hours and follow the instructions that tells the brochure of the machine.
Dose: As mixing all the ingredients and takes only should be added per bag, 350 ml of water and if desired 10 g margarine or butter.
Prepared by hand:
1. Dough: In a bowl mix the contents of the package with 350 cc of water, 16 ml of vinegar and margarine. Knead gently with your hands or domestic mixer. Kneading time 10 minutes.
2. 1 st Fermentation: Write the dough into a ball. Help yourself with flour to keep from sticking to hands. Place the ball in a warm place and airtight. Cover with a fine cloth. Fermentation time of 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Kneading and forming the piece: Gently knead and shape as desired to bread (round bar, sliced, etc.). In case you want bread, use a properly sized and brush the inside walls with oil. To make a seamless mass and place in the mold, so that the joint is in the bottom of the mold.
4. Fermentation final formed parts and be covered with a thin cloth and allowed to ferment between 60 and 90 minutes. In this process the dough will expand in volume.
5. Baking and cooking: Heat oven to 220 ° C. Once fermented the pieces will be introduced in the oven and the cooking time will be about 40 minutes (for the bread 50 minutes). If we shape the bread or bread round bar before entering it in the oven, you must cut the surface lightly with a cutter (a longitudinal or cross-par round bread and 2 or 3 diagonal cuts if bars).